Saturday, July 30, 2011

More Rings

 This ring is a conversation piece. The large blue green stone cannot help but be noticed. $10
 This large dented silver ring has a lot of character. When I wear mine people are always asking me about it. $10
 This is my Galaxy ring. The first one is Feb. and Dec. birthstones with small pearls floating around them. The next one is two Jan. birthstones with small pearls floating around them. I think this would be a great ring to do with his and her birthstones with the small pearls floating signifying you and your hubby being the center of your small world. $10
 This is my three birthstone mother's ring. Someone wanted one with Feb. birthstone and two small pearls on the side. I thought it was so beautiful I wanted to share it with you. $10
Little girls love to play dress up. This little girl daisy ring is just the thing for a young girl to play with. $10

All rings are handmade and one of a kind. No two rings are alike. If you see something you like shoot me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment