Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Series on Suffering by Christan Perona


My sister-in-law recently did a series on suffering for Easter and Lent on her blog, Repurposed Heart. She asked me to do an interview with her on my experiences with loss involving miscarriage and infertility. At first, I was eager to do this but then as I began answering the questions, I realized I had built a wall around the truth of the matter. As I read through the rough draft of my answers, I realized they were very trite and not real at all. Where was the true emotions? Over the phone, we went back through each question and I answered them for REAL. I thought I would share these on my blog to give you a chance to understand something many women go through but no one talks about. After reading this interview you should read the rest of her Series on Suffering. It is very insightful and shows how God can redeem any situation.

http://heartofacoachswife.blogspot.com/2012/03/series-on-suffering-miscarriage-and.html

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ms. Jami,

    I am not sure whether or not you are the one who wrote the wodnerful story "The Rescue," from 'Food and Love' book of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. The story, however, touched my heart and soothed my soul in a very positive way.

    Best regards,
    Hamza Balol
    Saudi Arabia

    ReplyDelete